Carl's Rear Projection Film, Features
- Rear Projection Film Finished Edge Screen w/Grommets Installed
- Translucent gray so the image passes through when the projection equipment is behind the screen
- High-tech 100% PVC product which features a natural & clear image
- Best When Ambient Light is Controlled. Requires Even Tension Around the Screen
- 5x9 Ft. Viewable Dimensions: 59.1x105 in | 120 in Diag. | 36 Grommets
Carl's Rear Projection Film, DescriptionThis finished edge screen in Rear Projection Film is the perfect surface to use when the situation does not allow projection equipment to be in front of the screen. The finished edges with grommets make it easy to install on any Truss System or DIY Frame.The translucent gray surface works best with a bright projector and tensioned mounting.Rear projection material can also be repeatedly folded and unfolded with tension all the way around, which makes it great for portable applications as well.Your DIY rear projection screen is a high-tech product which features a natural and clear image and works best in a dark setting where ambient light is controlled.You should project onto the smooth side of your rear projection film.
Thanks for reading Carl's Rear Projection Film, Review.