Elite Screens Manual SRM Features
- 100-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 49.0" H x 87.2" W. Overall Size: 63.5" H x 93.5" W. Lightweight Aluminum Pearlescent White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Features a slow retract mechanism that safely and efficiently rolls screen back into case.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available. Search B001EHFX6O for L brackets.
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Elite Screens Manual SRM DescriptionElite Screens Manual SRM Pro series is essential in professional presentations for your home, office or business. The Manual SRM Pro series features Elite Screens GreenGuard & GreenGuard GOLD certified, 1.1 gain, MaxWhite FG front projection screen material. This 4K Ultra HD ready material not only provides the widest possible viewing angle with perfect diffusion uniformity but also retains precise definition, image color reproduction and black/white contrast. Additionally, the MaxWhite FG features a rigid, fiberglass backed screen material that provides the most flat non-tensioned projection surface available today. The SRM Pro screen features a squared aluminum case that easily installs to your wall or ceiling and allows for a suspended installation if desired. This series also features an auto locking component that allows variable height settings and a slow retracting mechanism that ensures a secure roll up with a simple tug to the handle. All of these great benefits at a budget friendly price along with Elite Screens commitment to service and warranty make the Manual SRM Pro series an ideal choice for your next projection presentation.Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China.With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Thanks for reading Elite Screens Manual SRM Review.