Elite Screens Spectrum2, 91-inch Features
- 91-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 44.6" H x 79.4" W. Overall Size: 62.8" H x 86.1" W. Extra 12-inch Drop. White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite FG, 1.1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Features a streamlined aluminum casing that houses tubular motor. Installation kit with floating mount brackets included. Ships fully assembled, plug and play ready.
- Includes 3-way integrated control switch. Optional wireless remote control kit is available.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Elite Screens Spectrum2, 91-inch DescriptionElite Screens Spectrum2 Series of Electric Projection Screens is the ideal solution for today's home theater, office, and classroom. Featuring Elite Screens GREENGUARD-Certified, 4K Ultra HD Ready, MaxWhite FG(Fiberglass-backing) screen material, the Spectrum2 allows for enhanced picture quality and a superior 180 degree viewing angle. Additionally, the MaxWhite FG screen maintains the flattest possible surface without the use of a tensioning system due to the fiberglass-backing, which helps to ensure a rigid surface. It is housed within a streamlined aluminum case that is elegant yet durable, and complements any type of room. The white enamel coating yields a moisture-resistant and high-end finish. Elite Screens Spectrum2 models come equipped with a tubular motor that operates the retractable screen with smoothness and durability. Sliding, floating mount brackets that allow for alignment adjustments after mounting are included. These wall brackets are secure and easy to install as they can be simply mounted on wall studs, and the quick-release tab design make setup and tear down simple and quick. Whether in use at the office, classroom, or home, Elite Screens Spectrum2 series is an excellent choice!Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China.With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Thanks for reading Elite Screens Spectrum2, 91-inch Review.