Elite Screens Yard Master Features
- 120-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 59.0" H x 104.0" W. Overall Size: 86.0" H x 109.8" W. 36.7" Extended Leg Size. Silver Aluminum Frame.
- Screen Material: CineWhite, 1.1 Gain. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. Features 160 degree viewing angle with fully black backed front projection screen material. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Assembles in minutes without the use of tools! Lightweight aluminum square tube construction easily transports with included padded carrying bag, and can be set up in all weather conditions, rain or shine.
- Features a fully tensioned, snap button frame that ensures a flat projection. Includes: single-piece aluminum frame with detachable legs, screen material, carrying bag, ground stakes, rigging cord, and support rings.
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Elite Screens Yard Master DescriptionElite Screens Yard Master 2 series is an excellent addition for your next outdoor event. Designed with ease of use in mind, this impactful presentation piece will quickly set up without the use of any tools. The ingenious, single-piece frame system is made of sturdy yet lightweight aluminum that can withstand the rigors of regular use and windy conditions with the included support system. The Yard Master 2 features black masking borders that enhance picture contrast and quality, and incorporates a snap-button setup that provides a tensioned and flat projection surface. This outdoor projection screen package includes the multi-piece frame, screen material, a carrying bag, ground stakes, rigging cords, and support rings. A multitude of sizes, and front or rear projection configurations are available to meet your needs. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China.With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment.Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Thanks for reading Elite Screens Yard Master Review.